Digital Disc Electronic Carillon System
Our most popular electronic carillon system reliably rings in thousands of churches all across America. The quality sound of traditional bell ringing, clock chimes and hymn playing will make a difference in the atmosphere of your neighborhood. Designed to be maintenance-free, you will enjoy the bells year in and year out, without ever having to touch the system.
Features and Benefits
- Five-Year Warranty on all carillon components, lifetime media replacement warranty on all bell and music libraries.
- A library of over 600 beautiful digital recordings of bells and music are safely stored inside the carillon on compact discs.
- Call to Worship/Mass bells
- Sunday School Bell
- Prayer and Angelus Bells
- Festive Pealing Bells
- Funeral Tolls (counts up to 199 tolls)
- Taps on bugle, for military funerals
- Hundreds of general hymns
- Seasonal hymns for Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter and Thanksgiving
- Classical and folk music (can be disabled from automatic play)
Patriotic music (can play automatically on Independence and Memorial Days)
- Access your favorite chime music or bell ringing by title on the easy to read display. Then save it to a one-touch function button so you can activate it any time using the remote control.
- Remote control features four programmable functions plus Play and Stop. Pressing Stop fades out the audio naturally.
- Church Almanac automatically substitutes seasonal music at the appropriate times. It remembers the dates for Easter and other seasons for each year, through the end of the century.
- Random Music Groupings allow you to select the musical style that you wish to play at any particular time.
- Flexible clock striking capability can strike the hour with or without a preceding Westminster melody. Clock striking has automatic schedule priority over other ringing programs.
- Simple weekly schedule editor lets you play any selection at any time. Carry-forward editing allows you to program a typical ringing schedule in under two minutes. Check your schedule with the handy Search feature.
- Scheduled-AutoLevelô control with 8 level settings. Set it to be quiet for morning and evening, louder for high-traffic times.
- The elegant, uncluttered front panel is clearly labeled so you don't have to worry about which button to press.
- Clear and simple programming screens intuitively guide you through setup and scheduling.
- Key-lock prevents unauthorized operation and programming.
- Built-in monitor speaker with front panel level control.
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time (including new dates for 2007)
- Temperature compensated crystal clock time base provides long-term clock accuracy. All models are GPS synchronizer ready.
- The system automatically recovers from power outages. Automatic sanity check ensures the system will play only when it is supposed to. Ten-year lithium battery keeps the clock running during a power outage.
- Transient Voltage protection is built-in at strategic points throughout the circuitry.
- Audio Line Output to Tower Amplifier
- Energy saving auto-switched AC power receptacle for Tower Amplifier (1000W)
- Audio Line Output to PA System Mixer
- AC Power Input (Standby 15W)
Carillon Control Unit Specifications
(top module in photo above)
- Audio Resolution: 16 bit/44.1 kHz sample rate
- Clock Accuracy: ±1 Min/Yr. (0°C to 40°C).
- Operating Temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Input Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- As 19-inch rack mountable chassis: 5¼H x 19W x 15¾D (in.); 20 lb.
- In Optional furniture quality oak case: 6¾H x 20½W x 16¾D (in.); 36 lb.
Optional Tower Amplifier Specifications
(bottom module in photo above, shown in matching oak case)
- Output Power: 530 Watts into 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.1% THD
- Rack mounted: 3½H x 19W x 15¾D (in.); 33 lb.
- In matching oak case: 6¾H x 20½W x 16¾D (in.); 48lb.
Call for more info on all our different models and options